Slaven Mazda Christmas promotion Terms and Conditions
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/20010
- Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences at 08:00 AM on 27/11/2017 and entries close at 08:00 PM on 16/12/2017.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must purchase a new Mazda vehicle that is currently in stock at Slaven Mazda and take delivery of the vehicle during the Promotional Period.
- Our definition of ‘purchase’ is for a contract that is created during the Promotional Period to be signed during the Promotional Period.
- Our definition of ‘take delivery’ is to collect the purchased vehicle from the dealership and pay in full the balance owing during the Promotional Period.
- Our definition of ‘in stock’ is a vehicle that is currently listed as stock on the manufacturer’s inventory management system at the time of the contract being signed.
- Eligible Entrants are automatically entered into the draw upon meeting the above criteria.
Prizes and winning
- The random prize draw will take place at 11:00 AM on 18/12/2017 at 140 Melrose Drive, Phillip ACT 2606.
- The winner will receive $3,000 via direct deposit into their nominated bank account.
- Total Prize pool value is $3,000.
- The winner will be notified by phone and email within two business days of the draw. The winner will have their details published at www.slavenmazda.com.au on 19/12/2017.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes, a prize draw will be conducted on 17/03/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and email within two (2) business days and will have their name published on www.slavenmazda.com.au on 19/03/2017.
- The Promotion is being conducted by Caldipp Pty Ltd trading as Slaven Mazda, 140 Melrose Drive, Phillip ACT 2606. Slaven Mazda’s contact number is 02 6208 4444.
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/17/20010